Hello There...

Wow.

Remember me?!

I cannot believe how quickly this school year has flown by (I mean, the state test starts TOMORROW!).  What's even more shocking is that I have not even posted ONCE!

Between implementing 2 new textbooks, starting interactive notebooking with all 4 of my classes, flipping my algebra class for 10 weeks, finishing my Master's (finally!), and maintaining my original blog (http://cookbookmeals.com), this poor blog was completely neglected.

The good news is that I LOVE my interactive notebooks, as do my students!  I will have lots to post in the near future!  I can't say when that will be, but I promise to share everything I have incorporated this school year with you all.

I hope your school years have been just as great.  Can you believe that the summer is just around the corner?!


Comments

  1. Hey! I am new teacher and would like to implement the interactive notebooks with my math class. It looks like I will be teaching 8th grade math and Algebra 1. Do you have any advice on how to get started with them? What procedures did you use to get the students ready for using the technology? Thanks, Winona

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts